Dressing for dinner
- After booking the cruise, check the dress code pamphlet.
- Check the cruise line`s web page for dressing recommendations.
- Casual wear will do for the most part...... shorts, T-shirts, jeans, trousers, bermudas.
- Jeans at the Captain`s table are a no-no! Expect at least two formal nights on a seven-day cruise. Formal attire with the appropriate accessories is a must.
- Check for a theme/talent night and provide for it.
- Evenings/air conditioning can get chilly. Carry a pullover/jacket/shawl.
- A comfortable pair of shoes - for all day comfort!
- Swimwear, sarongs, swimming goggles.
"Berth" with you....
- Travel documents
- Passport/credit cards
- A change of clothes - in case of delay in baggage reaching your cabin.
- A list of all, in your suitcase.
- Keys - baggage and home.
- Manicure kit
- Cotton, safety pins, small scissors
- Medicines, bandages, anti-seasickness tablets.
- Extra camera batteries.
- Enough change for tips.
- Zipper top bags for all that leaks!
- Two xerox copies of passport/credit cards. Leave one safely at home. Carry one with you.
- A mesh laundry bag, to dry out damp swimwear or clothing.
Pack well, and get into a "buoy"ant mood!