Summers accompanies scorching heat and humidity that make everyone uncomfortable. Temperature hit its maximum, and people become conscious of their health and skin. No one feel to step out and get exposed to the prickling sunlight. Sweating and skin problems are quite common during summers. Some common tips to beat the heat this summer are listed below:
- Increase the intake of liquids in your diet. Drink plenty of water and incorporate other drinks that give you energy. Drinking 4-5 liters of water is good during summers.
- As you have excessive sweating during summers, the salt and minerals dispose out from your body. There are certain drinks that can fulfill the salt requirements of your body so drink them regularly.
- Your clothes are quite important to beat the excessive heat during summers. Wear loose-fitting clothes and prefer natural fabrics such as cotton to remain cool. Floral prints and light colors may make you relax so add those clothes to your wardrobe.
- In case you don`t have a sitting job profile, and you spend most of the time outside your office, take regular breaks. Remaining in the sun for a long time can be harsh, and you may suffer from sunburns or other skin diseases. Rest after regular intervals in a shed or cool environment to reduce the effect of heat.
- Apply a good-quality sunscreen with SPF 15 or above while stepping out from your home. Sunburns take a while to appear, but they can be long-lasting and painful. A good sunscreen will protect your skin from any damage caused by sun. Use umbrellas and hats to beat the extensive heat.
- Try to remain in a cool surrounding at your home or in office. Don`t expose your body parts to excessive heat as it can affect you adversely. An air conditioner can relax you and bring your body temperature to normal. While going outside for shopping or recreation choose cooler places such as malls.