A sparkling set of white teeth can really make a person vibrantly charming. It presents your personality in a great way. Teeth happen to one of the greatest attribute to any human being, so utmost care should be taken in order to ensure the health of teeth. Brushing the teeth with a good quality tooth paste and cleaning it is the basic essential to the care of the teeth. Keeping the teeth white is one of the necessities of dental care.
There are special ways by which you can keep your teeth white, but it is not that all the teeth whitening methods will act as permanent remedies. Here are few tips on teeth whitening. These teeth whitening tips will help to retain the whiteness of the teeth for a longer period of time and will surely gift you with a lively smile and make you noticed among the crowd.
Tips for White Teeth
- It is better to avoid the food and beverages, that might left a stain on the teeth. As if you keep on taking them frequently then the teeth whitening might fade within 1 month and if you strictly avoid taking the stuff then the whitening will remain there for at least 1 year.
- If you are prone to take the food and beverages that can cause stain or you just love to have them and then try using straw while having the beverage and brush your teeth immediately after taking the food.
Home Tooth Whitening Tips
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day with a toothpaste containing fluoride. Floss the teeth once a day to prevent plaque. A whitening toothpaste should be used once or twice a week to remove the yellow stain from the surface of the teeth.
- If you have been through a teeth whitening method, then consider touch- up treatments in between, that is once in 6 months. Drinking and smoking tend to make your teeth yellowish, so either give up the practice or, decrease the frequency of having them. Other you will need a touch-up very often.
- Baking Soda is good for keeping your teeth white, so use it twice a month to remove the stain accrued over time.
- You can add a drop of clove oil to the tooth paste and brush. This will leave the teeth sparklingly white.
- If you are smoking or drinking, quit is as soon as possible. It is the fastest means to have white teeth.
- If your teeth have turned yellow, mix salt and lemon juice and rub it on the teeth, they will smile in minutes.
- Coffee and Red wine can also stain the teeth, so avoid them as much as possible.
- Hold the brush at 45 degree angle and start brushing gently along the gum line, from the confluence of and teeth. Dont brush hard, as it might result in removal of enamel from the surface of the teeth, cause bleeding of the gums, loosening of teeth.
- The brush should be hold vertically in order to clean the inside of the top and bottom teeth. Brush them with a consecutive back and forth motion.
- The tongue and the roof of the mouth should also be brushed gently for removing the bacterial elements from those places.
- The brushing schedule should continue for at least 2-3 minutes. Time it for some time and soon it wi9ll become a practice.
Follow these simple tips and have a set of pearly white teeth, so that you can smile often and smile with pride.