It is a hard-core fact that all of us want to look beautiful. It is a common tendency especially of the women to try out every possible remedy and method in order to look beautiful and to remain beautiful for eternity. Nowadays, a lot of cosmetics are available in the market that promises you of a flawless skin. But, nothing can reduce the after effects of the chemicals that are present in those products. So, there is no substitute to the natural methods as far as your overall beauty is concerned.
A natural pack for a flawless skin
Home made natural Astringents
- Properly mix some glycerin (1 teaspoon), rose water (3 teaspoon) and lemon juice (2 teaspoon). Make sure that the proportion is appropriate so that you get the best end result. Then apply this mixture all over the body uniformly, leave it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes and wash it away with warm water.
- If you have a dry skin then apply a pack made up of - one nicely beaten egg, glycerin (1 teaspoon), mineral oil (1 teaspoon) and honey (1 teaspoon). Apply it and after 15 minutes wash it off with warm water. This pack works like wonder for dry skin.
- In a blender, mix 1 (peeled) cucumber, milk powder (1 tablespoon) and yogurt (1 teaspoon). Apply this fine paste to your face everyday and wash it after 20 minutes. Enjoy you a natural glow in your skin.
- There is another face mask that can add to the glow factor to your skin. Mix properly 1 teaspoon of each orange juice and lemon juice. Add half cup of yogurt to it. Apply this thick paste to your face and also on neck. Leave it to dry for some time, wash it with lukewarm water.
The home made natural astringent can be easily made with such ingredients that are available at your home almost all the time. Here are some ways of making an effective homemade astringent for enhancing your beauty.
- Firstly, take some rose water (around 6 teaspoon), 1 cucumber (properly peeled), cologne and some glycerin (3 teaspoon). Put all these ingredients in the blender for making a paste. Refrigerate the paste for using it everyday on your face and neck.
- There is one more natural and easy way of making astringent. Simply blend half orange, half lemon and near about half cup of ethanol alcohol. Refrigerate the mixture for having a better effect.
All the above mentioned homemade methods for enhancing your beauty will show the best result only if you maintain a healthy lifestyle by taking a balanced diet, plenty of water and a minimum of 8 hours of sleep everyday.