Whether you love bling-bling or understated pieces, silver jewellery is the way to go this season. They best compliment our Indian attire and are easy to maintain. Follow these tips to create your exclusive silver collection
- Look for pieces that blend of traditional designs with modern touch. They go with all clothes.
- Pick necklaces with silver and silk beads in black and red. They are great with sari and salwaar kameez
- Keep one stone studded choker in complete silver to match your western outfit. Alternately look for pearl and silver choker " a timeless classic piece
- Silver Kundan earrings are a must. Pick one with coloured stones " goes with both Indian and indo-western garbs.
- Keep a single zircon in silver solitaire set to formal office dos
- Invest in studded cocktail rings for instant glam
- Pick silver and pearl charm bracelet for all time wear.
- Chandelier earrings with zircon, emerald, amethyst, or garnet drops