Your hands can speak volumes about you! Strong, healthy nails are a window to your inner health! How you look after your nails and hands, will determine how your nails and hands look. We bring you some simple steps to keep your hands in good condition…
- Make sure the nail polish remover you use is acetone-free. Acetone can deprive your nails of natural oils and make them look dry and withered. It can also make your nails brittle.
- Remove your nail polish from the cuticle towards the tip of the nail. This will ensure that the remover does not settle down under the cuticle.
- If nails are not filed properly, they may split or break. Try to file nails in one direction only, not back and forth. The latter can cause nails to get brittle, and break easily.
- Massage cream into the cuticle area to keep it smooth and supple. Push cuticles back, gently, with your finger tips. Avoid cutting or pinching loose skin in the cuticle area. This can infect the area.
- Looking for younger looking hands? Massage a hand lotion starting from the finger tips, moving upwards towards the wrist. This improves circulation and keeps your hands looking young!