It`s fun time for lasses with long tresses. You can breathe easy that hair experts have finally decided to let natural hair be. The hair stylists across the globe have decided to just tease and tousle natural hair for that just out of bed or shower look.
Deliberately dishevelled and may be even a little unkempt is what will work now. There is a stress on texture this season. It is no longer just about silky smoothness. The effect is bit more matte as if hair has been allowed to dry naturally without combing or applying styling product," says Najeeb Ur Rehman, Technical Educator, Schwarzkopf.
This trend reflects the fast and the furious lifestyle of the modern woman. She hardly has time for flat irons and carefully coiffed hair. She needs to be out of the door with just a spritz of spray that lets her hair`s natural texture shine through.
- To get this season`s look, avoid washing your hair every day. It can be too drying. Use a moisturising shampoo every other day.
- You should allow your scalps natural oil to reach the ends. This makes hair look healthy naturally.
- To let your texture show through, use less conditioner. Most conditioners are heavy and can weigh down hair making it look flat. Put little conditioners at the end to avoid hair looking stringy.
- Best way to bring out your mane`s natural shine is to avoid torching it with a blow dryer. Let it air-dry. The hair remains silky.
- If your hair looks limp use a thickening cream on the length of your hair. For volume at the roots, gently tease hair at the crown with a comb.