If you are tired of those unruly curls, give this style a shot!
Girlz with Curls
- Part the hair in the centre, from the forehead to the middle of the crown.
- Smoothen out the hair at the back and secure into a ponytail with a rubber band.
- Take small sections of about 1 inch, of the front hair, twist 3 or 4 times and secure it with a pin over the ponytail.
- Divide a small section of the hair from the ponytail.
- Hold the end, twist the hair until it rolls back on itself to form a coil.
- Place the coil in a loop and secure using hairpins.
- Continue in this manner, till all the hair can be coiled.
Best for: Shoulder length or shorter hair, that`s curly or wavy. Can work for thin to medium hair.