With winter here, dry skin is inevitable! Most people need to pamper their skin during winter months, no matter what skin type they have. If your skin is dry, remember you will need to pay extra attention to your skin during the winter months. Dry skin ages faster, and also gives the appearance of being older, so to maintain your youthful glow, get started right here and right now!
- In stead of your regular cleanser, use almond oil to cleanse and nourish your skin.
- Smear your face and neck with Aloe Vera. It has healing and soothing properties, and rejuvenates the skin.
- Use essential oils like Calendula / Lavender in facial saunas. They soften and soothe dry, itchy skin.
- A dash of milk powder mixed with almond oil can make for a great skin softener in a hurry!
- If your body feels dry and flaky, add milk powder and a few drops of almond oil to your bath water. See the visible difference!
- Try this wonder mask: mix together one egg, a teaspoon of honey, a few drops of olive oil and enough rose water to make a smooth paste. Nourish your skin for 20 minutes once a week with this mask and feel the smoothness!
- Try mashed banana or mashed avocado. Both moisturize the skin.
Remember, regularity is the key to good skin. You will need to pamper your skin on a daily basis to see a visible difference! More so during the winter months