It’s important to know what your skin type is, in order to care for it appropriately! You will need to know your skin type before buying those cosmetics and expensive creams or lotions.
There are 5 skin types: oily, normal, dry, sensitive and combination.
Confused about your skin type? Relax! We bring you the skin basics…
- the face has a shiny appearance
- especially along the nose /forehead / chin area, called the “T zone”
- has enlarged pores
- more prone to pimples / acne
- keep skin scrupulously clean
- soft to the touch
- glows easily
- needs to be cared for, if you want it to last
- cleanse, tone and moisturize regularly
- patchy or fragile appearance
- fine textured
- flakes and chaps easily
- “creepy” appearance
- Avoid harsh soaps
- Moisturize regularly
- can break out easily into rashes or acne
- use only tried and tested cosmetics / creams
- Part of the face may be dry and part of it oily.
- Consult a dermatologist before experimenting.