Well there are many things that harm your skin. First and foremost is the polluted environment that we live in. The free radicals in the air and UV rays are the other culprits. But we do more harm to our skin by following a stressed out lifestyle with smoking, dieting, junk food, less sleep. We also tend to use wrong skin care products and donʼt change the skin care regime as we grow older that leads to dull skin and dead complexion.
Here are key points that can keep your skin looking fresh longer:
- Good diet, vitamin supplements and plenty of water are the first essentials to getting your skin looking and feeling healthy.
- Good skin comes from good skin care. If you start using the right products meant for your age then you can keep it looking good for a long time. It need not age as you age.
- Start with the most basic skincare. Even if you do the ritual every day twice a day, you skin will look good for a long time.
- A good sunscreen is a must. You should be very particular about sun protection from an early age. That prevents photoaging and early set on of wrinkles.
- As you age pick skin creams with vitamins A, E, C, B12 and extracts of lavender, green tea, fruit acids for rejuvenating skin.