How good are facials for you? Most people think, having a facial at a beauty salon is a luxury. Far from it! Professional facials can help in a deep-cleansing routine that you cannot possibly do for yourself at home.
- Relaxes facial muscles
- Can alleviate problems like acne, dark patches etc.
- Tones the skin
- Restores skin colour
- Steaming: helps open up the pores
- Cleansing: removes black heads and white heads.
- This is followed by a mask for skin revitalization and rejuvenation.
- Followed by a skin dehydration treatment with a moisturiser.
Remember, our skin regenerates cells about every three weeks, leading to an accumulation of dead cells, which make your skin look dull. Facials help get rid of them. So a facial once a month would help you maintain healthy and glowing skin, and there’s no better way than to get a professional to do the job!
So, how about pampering yourself, and going for a facial today!