Discover the goodness of almonds. No, they are not just for eating! Pure almond oil is one of the best known sources of a natural moisturizer! You can safely use this oil to massage your face, neck, arms or legs without worrying about your skin type.
Aishwarya Rai dedicates her flawless skin to the goodness of almonds!
- It removes / diminishes scars and blemishes
- It nourishes your skin
- Can be used all year round
- Regular use will ensure a clear, blemish free complexion
- Particularly recommended for the winter season, when your skin feels dry.
- Almond oil used under the eye will keep crows feet at bay.
- Make your own anti wrinkle cream with 1 teaspoon almond oil and two teaspoons of rosewater. Massage it into your skin gently for 5 minutes and leave overnight.
Banana is a natural moisturizer and softens your skin. Mash a banana, add a pinch of sandalwood powder and a few drops of honey. Add some fresh cream or malai and a pinch of haldi. Your face mask is ready! Apply generously on the face and neck, rinse with lukewarm water after 20 minutes.