What if you are the only one who isn’t married in your team or the only one who is unattached? Does that make you feel odd? Don’t worry too much about it. But be careful how you handle couples.
- Give couples their space.
- When they fight, don’t take sides. They will patch up in the next one hour and turn you into the villain.
- Don’t lend your friend’s partner a shoulder to cry on! You will be in deep trouble!
- Don’t feel sorry for yourself. Enjoy yourself with yourself!
- Your friends, in spite of their partners, will want to spend time with you too.
- Don’t have a fling with someone just to prove yourself. You will be getting into trouble.
- If you meet someone attractive, don’t be afraid to make the first move.
So go ahead and enjoy your bachelorhood without feeling odd about it!