You are on a shift that brings you home only in the early hours of the morning. Your child needs that healthy breakfast to begin her day at school. You need your sleep. How do you do it?
- Breakfast doesn’t have to be made that very instant.
- Have your fridge stocked with a variety of fresh juices.
- If your child needs an alu parata in the morning, have the dough ready in the fridge and the potatoes also boiled.
- If it is pancakes, then get the ready-to-make ones and just dish it out.
- Once a week, cereals are fine with plenty of fruit on the cereal.
- Buy chocolate milk and give it to your child for a change.
- If you have a microwave, make bread pizzas.
- Boiled cut vegetables, a little sauce and grated cheese – lo your pizza is ready from the microwave.
With these easy breakfast tips, your night shifts shouldn’t be such a nightmare after all!