The market seems to be plunging and many investors are wondering whether it is the right time to buy.....but what happens if the stocks take a deeper plunge?
- Stock prices are likely to fall further. The plunge doesn`t seem to have stopped.
- For those who are investing only small amounts, it may be the right time because the losses will not be heavy.
- However, even the small time investors will have to wait a long time for the market to pick up before they can sell.
- They cannot expect returns to happen in the next two or three months.
- It is the right time to zoom in on companies that till now have been unaffordable.
- For those who do not want to take even the tiniest risk with their money, investing their money in fixed deposits with public sector banks will be a good decision.
- These banks are offering 10.5% to 11% on three to five year deposits.
So, are you willing to take a little risk or do you want to play it absolutely safe? You decide!