Just landed your first job. You are on top of the world and want to celebrate. You want to acquire all those things that have been on your wish list. But, to ensure that your life is a continuous celebration, it is important for you to plan your finances.
- Draw up a budget
- Allocate specific sums of money for each category of expenditure
- Prioritize-learn to distinguish between your needs and wants
- Make sure that a certain amount is put away as savings-ideally 10% of your salary
- Never put all your eggs in one basket- invest in different products.
- Plan your taxes
- Take the advice of experts but make your own decision
Whether you have a great fortune or a more modest sum to manage, a carefully planned investment schedule is the only solution for a total financial knockout!