You are well dressed, have the right perfume on and feel that you are going to knock him out. You do, but very soon, he seems bored, distracted, is looking at his watch.....What have you done wrong?
- Of course, he complimented you as soon as he saw you and couldn`t take his eyes off you....until you started talking and talking and talking.
- Don`t go off into a monologue....the guy too can talk!
- Don`t grumble or complain about roommates, parents, siblings or worse still, a guy!
- Men look for a woman who is cheerful and fun to be with. He is not your wet towel or weeping shoulder.
- Show that you have a sense of humour and want him to have a good time.
- Do not talk about religion or politics¯these might stir up a hornet`s nest.
- Ask about the person`s interests and how he spends his day.
- Once you have asked, don`t let your eyes wander; focus on the person and the answer.
Make your first date short and sweet, so that he asks you out again.