Does your evening-wear speak for itself? Is it stylish enough? Do you often feel confused and anxious about “dressing right?” Do you make heads turn, when you enter a room? If your answer to any of these, is “Yes” – read on…
Mix N’ Match
- Mix and match a spaghetti top with jackets
- Dress up that old black top with a bright silk scarf
- A plain white outfit can be dressed up with contrasting footwear in red with a bag to match
- A plain black outfit? How about some chunky silver jewellery for that dramatic effect?
- Go demure with lacy tops
- Wear a very feminine skirt and feel good!
- Transparent or low backs can make you look real sexy with no effort at all!
- V necks are very flattering
- Show your legs once in a while. Wear calf length tights, an ankle length skirt or capris with appropriate footwear.
- Forget about your plain, staid outfits in black, beige or stark whites
- Add colour to your life and dressing. Pick colours according to your skin tone.
- Indians can carry off fuschia pinks, rust, saffron pretty well.
- Other colours for dressing up your evening, include brilliant blues, emerald green, ruby red, purple and peach
- Use colour for effect and co-ordinate burnt orange with a fuschia pink. Or purple with turquoise. See the dramatic difference!