Smoky eyes are hot season after season. But you can give a new twist to the old look by creating the look with a coloured shadow rather than black and grey. Instead of a smoldering look, try the soft smoky look that complements most women. Try it with a combination of shimmering olive, emerald and bronze.
To get soft smoky gaze with your, try this technique.
- Apply the bronze eye shadow all over your lid till the brow bone.
- Take the olive hue and dab over the crease and the outer corner of your eyes. Blend well.
- Apply the emerald hue and apply close to the lashes from inner corner to the outer corner.
- Use a wet brush to draw a line with the same hue on your lower lash.
- Smudge the line to blend with the other hues.
- Finally outline the eyes with an olive or emerald liner.
Groom brows and use a dark brown mascara to do up your lashes.