Looking for a sexy, subtle alternative to traditional charcoal smoky eyes? Try the soft and sensual new look—chocolate brown shaded lids. Simply trade in your darker-hued eye shadow for a softer brown shade that can work both day and night. Pick a subtle, creamy chocolate brown eye shadow. It looks gorgeous and glamorous on our Indian skin tones.
- Start by moisturising the eye area with an eye gel or cream. This plumps up the skin and reduces fine lines. Wait for at least five minutes before you start applying the makeup.
- Apply a light reflecting liquid concealer to hide dark circle and even discoloured skin around the eye.
- To even out the skin tone around the eyes apply a neutral beige shadow all over your eyelids.
- Take a chocolate brown shadow and apply it all over your upper eyelid. To give more dimension to your eyes deepen the colour from the lashes to the crease.
- Use the same chocolate brown shade to colour your lower lid.
- Blend the colour in a rounded rather than winged shape to get a very grown up finish
- Finish it off with a coat of brown or clear mascara
Lips: Since a prominent pout is key to this look, take a pink or violet liner and line your mouth. Stay on your natural lip line. Fill in your lips with the liner. Then take a creamy matte lipstick in the same colour as your lip liner and apply.