An updo can enhance any face shape and looks utterly feminine. This season the ramps saw many models sashaying down in up dos that were not perfect. A bit of teased bun looks feminine, lived in, and utterly sensual.
- Start by blow-drying hair smooth.
- Tip hair upside down and use a texturising spray through the strands.
- Back comb at the crown.
- Hold your hair low at the nape and twist the length in a roll and pin in place.
- Tease the bun slightly for a tousled effect
- Pull out long front layers loose and sweep around one side of your face.
- Mist hair spray to seal the windblown effect in place.