We bring you some more defining hair styles that can add a dramatic difference to the way you look! Go for a svelte bun or pick from the “mount” or “wicked wild”…
Go for Buns…
- Part the hair at the centre.
- Make a braid on both sides till the ear and secure it.
- Bunch the rest of the hair into a low ponytail at the back.
- Roll the lower half of the pony tail from under, using two fingers and form a low bun.
- Secure the bun in place with a nylon hairnet.
- Overlap or roll the braids over the pony tail.
- Use pins to keep in place.
- Gather all your hair to the back of the head and make a high ponytail.
- Divide the ponytail into 3 sections.
- Fold the first section into two layers and cover the hair with nylon net.
- Roll the hair with two fingers and place it on top of the ponytail and secure with a pin inside.
- Repeat the same with the other 2 sections of the hair and secure the rolls. Secure the rolls above the ponytail with pins.
- You will have a high placed bun, that looks great for people with long necks!
- Gather all the hair at the back of your head.
- Hold your hair in one hand and twist until it doubles back.
- Keep in place by pinning.
- Hold the hair in the centre, and let the ends fan out loosely.
- Run your fingers to separate the hair into fluffy, loose curls.
- Pin them the way you want to get that wicked, wild look!