There’s nothing as timeless as a braid! Intertwining strands of hair maybe one of the oldest hair styles, but it can also become the most innovative forms of styling your hair! You can play around with it, and experiment all you want, to get different looks!
- Bunch up a portion of hair at your temple
- Divide into 3 equal parts.
- Braid the first 2 sections the normal way.
- Take strands of loose hair from the side of the head, and add to the part you are braiding.
- Continue to take strands of loose hair and weave into a braid, picking strands alternately from each side.
- Entwine the strands as you go along.
- Stop when it reaches the nape of your neck.
- Repeat the same steps with the other side.
- Make a simple plait using the two side braids and the loose hair at the centre.
- Continue braiding till complete.
Want to add a touch of glamour?
Try interweaving a gold or silver ribbon as you braid your hair.
Use pearl or diamante pins at intervals to add a hint of style.