Facials don’t always have to be done in an expensive salon, by a professional. You can easily pamper your skin at home. So, how about a facial at home? We bring you simple tips for an exhilarating experience…
- Tie a scarf or a bandana along the hair line to keep your hair away from your face.
- Cleanse your skin with quality cleansing milk. Wipe with damp cotton.
- Apply a facial scrub . If you cannot get a facial scrub, use a handful of sugar granules. Rinse after 5 minutes.
- Apply a nourishing cream, massaging in upward strokes
- Wipe face with damp cotton.
- Apply a face mask allover the face and neck, except the eye area.
- Soak two cotton pads in rosewater and place gently over the eye area.
- Relax for 30 minutes.
- Wash the face with lukewarm water
- Wrap a cube of ice in a soft towel and apply on your face.
Go ahead, feel the difference! Your skin will feel baby soft…