You often notice strands of hair flowing down the drain as you wash your hair. It is because you are not shampooing right. Here`s a step by step guide to a great hair wash
- Beore you wash your hair comb out the kinks from your tresses. Use a wide-toothed comb for that.
- Wet your hair thouroughly with luke warm water. This helps in loosening oil and grime from your hair.
- Depending on your hair length take the right amount of shampoo in your palms and work up a lather with little water.
- Now run your palms over you hair and distribute it evenly. It should also get on your scalp
- Using finger tips start massging the shampoo on your scalp. Don`t rub hair together. Start from the base of your scalp and move up the crown and temples.
- wash with luke warm water. Apply conditioner on your hair leght, away from the roots.
- First rinse with luke warm water and then finally with cold water as the last rinse.