Good Skin food
Great skin is not just about using the right products. Its basically about eating the right food. Once you start giving your body the right sustenance, your skin will start glowing, and the right nutrients will clear your skin up.
Here are few key foods that make you look good
- Water: Without doubt the best skincare food that nature made. Drink up 8 to 10 glasses daily to flush out toxins and clear up skin. It hydrates skin from inside
- Tomatoes: The lycopene in the tomatoes are great to remove greasy skin and give our skin a pinkish glow.
- Green Tea: Green tea boosts metabolism and helps in weight loss. It is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals.
- Orange Grapefruit: Vitamin C is important to keep our skin free from patches and even out pigmentation. Daily dose of vitamin C through citrus fruits can clarify your skin.
- Yoghurt: Lacto bacillus is needed to improve our digestion process. Probiotic yoghurt can improve digestion and remove toxins from inside. It is also a good source of calcium - needed for good teeth and bones.