Nails are some of the most important parts of your body that always remain exposed and at the same time, attract people`s attention towards them. Not only because of the looks but also for being one of the most delicate parts of the body, these nails must be taken care of regularly. In fact, to be the proud owner of beautiful and healthy nails, you need to follow a number of tips. These tips for Nail Care will not only help you to make them prettier than before but also will offer guidance on how to avoid certain common problems regarding your nails.
Tips for Nail Care
- As the healthy nails are normally transparent, they bear a pinkish color due to the presence of the blood vessels below the nails. If you are in the habit of frequently apply nail polish, try to remove them for one or two days each week to allow your nails inhale freely.
- You can make your nails look more polished if you massage warmed castor oil or coconut oil regularly on your nails.
- If you don`t prefer the use of nail polish, apply lemon peel or dry soap to the nails and rub them.
- Take a swab with a cotton tip, dip it in hydrogen peroxide, and use it to clean beneath the nails and also to whiten your nails.
- Before manicuring your nails you can dip them in a cup containing warm water and lemon juice (one tablespoon).
- For cleaning the your nails and cuticles, you can insert your fingertips into one of a lemon and twist your fingers backward and forward.
- If you want to harden your soft nails you can douse them in warmed olive oil for at least 20 minutes on alternative days.
- For the strengthening of your nails you can douse them in a horsetail mixture.
- Don`t try to take away the cuticles from your nails as they will be sensitized enough to be infected.
- If you regularly apply nail polish, try not to use nail polish removers that contain acetone.
- If you want to give your nails a natural shine, rub them with petroleum jelly and then polish them with a gentle cloth.
- You have to eat foods that are rich in protein if your nails contain white bands across them.
- For getting healthy nails you have also to eat foods that are rich in sulfur, zinc, silicon and biotin.
- Try to include in your diet, almost half of it, plenty of raw vegetables and fresh fruits.
- Also try to drink lot of water as well as freshly prepared fruit juices.
- If you nails are dull or brittle you can use any of the following vitamins that can help you:
- Vitamin B (B5) – Makes skin and nails healthy
- Organic Silica – Increases growth and strength of the nails
- Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (MSM) – Useful for making the nails healthy
Our site sitagita offers required info on Nail Care. If you want to know more about the other Tips for Skin Care, just browse through the other pages on our site sitagita.