Go on an honeymoon in Pahalgam, Jammu and Kashmir and have a lifetime of an experience. Pahalgam is a resort near Kashmir Valley. Pahalgam means the "Valley of the Shepherds". In Pahalgam, you will find pine forests, lush green hills, many small rivers and streams. Pahalgam has several scenic locations which are ideal for film shoots. You will find the place in several Indian films. Pahalgam is considered to be among the popular honeymoon destinations world wide. You will have a remarkable time while you are on your honeymoon in Pahalgam, Jammu and Kashmir.
While in Pahalgam in Jammu and Kashmir you will have a lot of options for entertainment and recreation. You can indulge in a number of activities which include horse riding, trekking, golf, fishing and shopping.
- You can go horse riding here and have a good time. The Tourist Office offers ponies and horses for hire to the tourists. You can move around on this ponies and horses and explore the nearby surroundings.
- Trekking is yet another exciting option for you. You can enjoy trekking at Pahalgam, Sheshnag, Amarnath Cave Temple and even Sonamarg. While trekking you will come across pine woods, meadows, streams and many small beautiful rivers.
- The honeymooners can also try a game of golf here. The nine-hole golf course here is set around 2400 meters above sea level.
- Pahalagam also has many fishing spots. You can go fishing in the Lidder River. You can catch several fishes here. The fishing months last here from the month of April to September. You need permits to go fishing here. Fishing gears are readily available on rent here.
- Pahalagam is well known for its woolen garments. You can buy sweaters, gloves, and shawls from the markets here.
Accommodation options are also readily available to the guests in the region. You can stay in several hotels as well as lodges according to your tastes and budget. These accommodations are open in summers. You can also put up a stay at Srinagar and other nearby areas as well.
Traveling to Pahalgam is not very difficult. You can travel by air and get down at the airport in Badgam district which is near Srinagar. Srinagar is around 96 kilometers from Pahalgam.
You can get down at the Jammu Railway Station which is 280 kilometers away from there National Highway which links Kashmir. Several buses and taxis are available from the station which will take you to the Valley of Kashmir in few hours. From Srinagar, the summer capital of Kashmir, Pahalgam is 76 kilometers away. Anantnag is around 55 kilometers from Pahalgam.
If you are looking for honeymoon destinations in Asia, then look no further than to visit Pahalgam in Jammu and Kashmir. It is the ideal place to enjoy a romantic vacation with your beloved.
Online information on Honeymoon in Pahalgam, Jammu and Kashmir is available at shaadihub.com.