We all face ups and downs in life with or without our near and dear ones. True friends automatically stay close to our hearts and demonstrate time and again their real worth through incessant love and care.
Life is an endless journey with no forecast of what is in store for us. One invariably goes through both the happy and painful moments on continuous basis. People who accompany us in this journey for the major period are our best friends.
Best friends are those who not only love and care about each other but, they:
- Have a sense of sacrifice for one another without any selfish motives. This provides the basis of a long and strong relationship.
- Like each other’s qualities and face different situations in life together.
- Make it possible to provide time for each other, instill mutual confidence in one another.
- Truly feel blessed with rare qualities that of forgiving, providing individual space wherever necessary and exhibiting unconditional mutual support
- Create a positive environment for each other to discuss their personal and professional problems and try to find appropriate solutions.
- Avoid hatred and jealousies and confrontations, thus promoting genuineness in their relationship.
- Communicate effectively between them. This not only means communicating good things or bad things of life but also listen fully to the other’s point of view. It promotes comfort level and dispels any insecurity one may have from the other.
-Appreciate each other’s view points and try and avoid any confrontation as far as possible on any matter. Instead, they try and resolve to best of their abilities.
- Create healthy environment for other friends too, to promote a sense of belongingness where other people can also look upon them as friends, philosophers and guides.
- Often prove the idiom”a friend in need is a friend indeed” correct due to their inherent nature of extending assistance whenever and wherever needed.
- Compromise with each on many occasions without anyone feeling let down. Thus disagreement and discord are both avoided.
- Discuss the pros and cons of different situations in an unbiased manner.
- Like to be interdependent on each other and a sense of telepathy always binds them together in most situations.
- Always reciprocate one another’s feelings, greetings, and do not expect any gratitude or favors in return. In fact they like to maintain ‘down to earth’ relationship without expecting help at each cornerstone.
- Are extremely good in maintaining their promises and this quality is not something that they practice, it come from within.
- Always exhibit a sense of uncompromising respect for each other. This is a way of life for them.
It can definitely be concluded thus, that getting the best friend out of a relationship is dependent on host of factors described above but the basis of a long, lasting and true friendship is the mutual trust, affection, affinity, appreciation and loyalty and a strong will power to carry out the desired role at all costs.
Tags : Women, communication, girls, confrontations, relationships