Mornings are the best time of the day as everything at this time is fresh and soothing. Since people sleep at night, noises and smoke that come out of vehicles, pollution caused by some factories and firms are settled by this time. The surroundings are calm, air is fresh and the environment is energizing. Thus, it`s the perfect time for everyone to go out there, inhale the fresh and clean air, enjoy the greenness around and get in good shape. Especially after giving birth, walking in the morning helps shed that extra weight.
Morning walks are the best possible way for moms to slim down their waistlines all the while maintaining that healthy glow. The freshness of the morning helps one get a radiating skin. On top of that, going for a walk every morning with the baby is a wonderful experience. Besides, there are many benefits of morning walks for both moms and babies.
- Morning walks strengthen muscles, boost up the functioning of cardiovascular system and help maintain overall health.
- The freshness of the morning instantly elevates the mood and leaves one feeling great throughout the day.
- Weight maintenance is one of the greatest advantages of morning walks. One gets to shed off those extra pounds gained during the pregnancy.
- It refreshes the mind and creates a balanced harmony between the mind and soul.
- Babies are captivated by the beauty outside and have so many things to explore as compared to the insides.
A 30 to 45 minute daily morning walk around the neighborhood is more than enough for both. And during these walks, one should let the baby feel free to go wherever she wants to and do whatever she wants to. Let her explore the surroundings – if she pushes one the stroller to go to a certain side, take her there and let her touch all that she wants to, except for the gross things, of course. There are sky, clouds, birds, dogs, plants, trees, shrubs, dew and so many things for the baby to explore out there.
Not all days are the same. Most women don`t like to go for a walk every morning. On such days, one should at least take the baby outside for some fresh morning air – spread a blanket on the front yard or a park and let the baby unwind. And on rainy days, hold the baby close and come to the window to let her experience the pour.
So when the morning comes, one should put on the her shoes, take a stroll and set out to a new adventure with her baby. Both of them can cross streets many times, watch the birds flying by and also moms can teach their babies to smell flowers, touch leaves, walk on grass, sit on the bench and do lots more stuff together.
Tags : Women, morning, walks, baby