Wedding day – the only two terms complete our life forever when we move out of the secured crust of our parents to a completely new world where there are sacrifices, compromises, sharing responsibilities and other things in will always occupy you day in and day out. However, there is lot of happiness attached to this day and the life after this. Because this day is one of the most special days in the life of a girl, it is extremely important for the girl (the bride) to catch everybody’s attention with her breath-taking looks and makeup.
You get your face cut and looks from your parents, but makeup helps you to accentuate those looks and look stunning and attractive as ever. Especially on occasions such as your wedding day, you would want all eyes to be stuck on you and keep wondering how you got those long eyelashes, perfectly clean face, ever-lasting radiance and glow and so on. Here are some tips that will help you to add more glow on your face and give you long-lasting beauty on your wedding day.
Because of heavy lights and lot of photography happening on the wedding day, the most important thing to keep in mind is that the wedding day should absolutely be different from what you do on every other day or for your office or parties. Because of heavy light, it is important that your face does not turn dull in the midst of all lighting. Also, because of lot of photography, it is again important that your makeup stays for a long time and does not get drained away.
- Go for a trail makeup a few weeks before your actual wedding day. Assume it is your wedding day and ask your parlor lady to do your makeup the way she plans to on your actual wedding day. This way, you can have ample sessions in hand to try and find out which look works best on your face and complexion. You can also check whether the makeup stays for the whole day and applying what can retain the makeup on your face for maximum number of hours. Once done, ask your friends and family to click photographs of you in that makeup. This will give you an idea how your pictures on your wedding day will come.
- Jest few days before the wedding day. Go for skin rejuvenation treatments that will remove all stress, pain, tiredness from your skin and give it ever-lasting radiance. Get your skin tone checked by the parlor and go for treatments accordingly.
- On the wedding day. Give a thick base of moisturizer combined with foundation. When applying foundation, choose a shade that is one point lighter than the color of your skin. This way the foundation will not appear as dirty patches on your face and will blend completely with your skin color. Apply this mixture to all parts of the body that will remain exposed out of your wedding dress.
- Let the moisturizer get absorbed in your skin for 15–20 minutes. After this work your eyes first and apply eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, kajal pencil, etc. to accentuate your eyes. For eye shadow, choose a color that is similar to the shade of your wedding dress’s blouse. You can also go for an eye lash perm that gives you perfect curvy eyelashes for as long as 10 hours.
- Once the eyes are done, concentrate on the lips. Give a full lip color and add a line lip lining to it to highlight your lips. To give a final glossy effect, add some gloss or glitter on the lips for getting those luscious lips for a long time.
- Highlight the temple region on the face by giving light strokes of blusher and blending it nicely with the skin.
These are some basic makeup tips that will help you add more attraction to your face on your wedding day and make this special occasion more special and your photographs stunning forever and ever.