For aficionados of the sand, surf and sea there could be nothing better than a...... Beach wedding
- A picturesque portion of the beach could be set aside for the purpose of the wedding.
- Pandals, lighting and decorations could be erected to add a zestful aura to the atmosphere.
- Miniature sand houses could be created in which electric candles could be embedded.
- For the taste buds, what better idea than to use that ultimate beach accessory - the local bajji wallah? Have waiters dress up as roving beach vendors. Let them dispense traditional beach fare like peanuts, hot samosas, bhel puri, paani puri, aloo chaat, ice cream and other delights.
- Set up a couple of merry go-rounds for the children to have fun with. You could even have a couple of horse drawn buggies for guests to take turns on!
- Finally, after the wedding, dip your feet in the ocean and get the water to sanctify your union!