Pets can be adorable companions. Dogs, cats, rabbits, fishes and birds can all be brought home as pets. Each pet has to be trained, fed and groomed differently. It is essential to know everything about the pet you choose. Most of us may not be aware of some basic details. Here are a few questions to make you more pet aware.
1. The coat of a Dalmatian is:
A. White with black spots
B. Black with white spots
C. Brown with white spots
2. Which foods do rabbits prefer?
A. Carrots and cabbages
B. Cabbages and onions
C. Onions and Garlic
3. When your pet dog growls, he is:
4. Which of the following do cats like the most?
5. For each animal the area of the sweat glands is different. Where is it located for a dog?
6. Which of these is not a breed of a dog?
B. Saint Bernard
C. Great Dane
7. The normal temperature of a human being is 98.4 degrees F, what is it for a dog?
A. 102 degrees F
B. 100 degrees F
C. 105 degrees F
8. What are the two most popular birds chosen as pets in India?
A. Parrots and Lovebirds
B. Parrots and Mynahs
C. Sparrows and Blue Jays
9. Which one of these pets gets along easily with other pets?
Now for the answers
Mostly As including the question on the temperature of a dog: You sure are well informed. Keep it up!
Mostly Bs: You are aware of pets, but do read more.
Mostly Cs: You love pets alright. Do spare some time to enlighten yourself on pets.