Your couch reflects your class and adds attraction to your living room. Leather couches are favorite of many, but its cleaning and care is hectic as dust and grim settle quite fast on leather couches. To maintain the beauty and look of your leather couch, you need to look after it. Everyone who visits your home like to sit on that leather couches due to the comfort that it provides, also it might be your favorite thing to sit on. As you share special moments while sitting on that couch with your friends or family members, do remember to clean it. To let your couch have that sparkling glow, try these cleaning tips:
- You might be having several cleaning products for your couch. Before using them to clean stains that have been present on your couch, try that product on an area that is not noticeable. This is just a precaution to avoid discoloration or damage to the leather.
- If everything goes well, take a mild body wash and apply it on the stains with a damp, clean, and soft cloth. Rub it in circular motion only on stained area.
- Wipe off the body wash with a dry, soft cloth before it forms lather. Don`t leave the stained area damp for long as it can affect the life of your couch.
- Wait for the cloth to soiled and then re-apply the body wash again on the stained area. Follow this procedure for all the stains present on your couch.
- Some stains are tough to remove. For those stains, you can use some strong products such as a nail paint remover. Before applying any product directly on the stains, test the product on a small unnoticeable area to ensure that it does not cause any damage.
A single stain can make your couch look really bad so make sure that you clean it with suitable products. Regular dusting is also an important step to remove dirt and grim that a leather couch catches very easily. Use a dry cloth to clean the settled dust particles on your couch. Couch up-keeping may seem hectic to most of you, but it`s not that hard. As you sit on it regularly, unclean couch can be a major cause of germs to your body leading to infections. Thus, considering all these points keep your couch clean the right way.