We are very concerned about our home. The cleanliness and hygeine of the home turns out to be the most important element of home care. It is in real term very important to follow a home care and cleaning itinerary. There are some basics to care and cleaning of home. Here are few tips on care and cleaning, so that you should not think much on the various aspects of the ordeals.
Tips on Care and Cleaning
- Always try to be organized. If you remain organized in true sense from the very first instance as, this will not give rise to more reasons to take care and cleaning of home more frequently.
- Do not jumble things and never let your house to be packed with innumerable things.
- Even if sometimes you could not prevent the house to get jam-packed with myriad of elments, then take frequent breaks from your busy schedule to clear up the useless stuff and keep the house free of clutter.
- While taking on a cleaning mission, first spot out the problematic zones and then chalk out the strategy to clean up.
- Always involve the other family members in the task of cleaning, as it might act as an herculean task to finish it all alone. Take help of the kidsas this will also give them lessons on co operativeness and unity.
- Always try to use natural cleaning products.
- If the house is big then you can also hire a house cleaning aid to help you out in this regard.
- Here are few other points on home care and cleaning, which will surly be helpful.
Changing and harsher climates, unprecedented floods or droughts, even tsunamis - the earth is experiencing all this and more. All fingers point to human activities as the root cause of all this disruption, and soon there will be nothing left to preserve. What are we going to leave behind for our ... With the monsoon here, it becomes absolutely imperative to take care of your suede ! So pull out your suede pumps, the jacket, take a long hard look at your suede sofa or even the suede cushion covers! Suede looks great, lasts well and pretty...Call them pearls of wisdom or a gem of a plan - but you need to look after jewellery with regular care. Even when you`re just storing them away, they could get damaged if not put away properly. The jewellery you wear everyday - do you take them for granted? Or do you take a few precautions to preserve them well? Let`s look at a few simple ways to preserve our treasures and keep the shine on.Housekeeping. The beginning of the word is lost in the origins of time. The end is nowhere in sight. The middle is going on and on. And no matter how much you try - you know your home is never going to be spic and span..Use lower temperature settings. Use warm or cold water for the wash cycle instead of hot (except for greasy stains), and only use cold for rinses. Experiment with different laundry detergents to find one that works well with cooler water..A gentle bath
Prepare a small bowl of warm suds with any mild liquid detergent. Brush pieces gently with a toothbrush while they are in the suds.. For all the Indian women who have spent a fair amount of their lives tending to the family laundry requirements, here are some invaluable tips...A lot of us wear a lot of jewellery everyday - and expose it to dust, to sweat and all kinds of irritants that can leave your jewellery looking dull and tarnished....So you got your jewellery? You need to store them right - so that they don`t get scratched and broken and all messed up!.You can get your diamonds cleaned at home - it does not always need a professional touch...
Emeralds, rubies, diamonds.... you have lots of these precious gem stones studded in your jewellery. Wonder how to keep them sparkling clean ? Here are some tips...Buying a pretty pair of underthings is the first step.Now that you have them, how do you look after your delicates?....Do you have dust goblins crawling all over the house? Are you trying some method or the other to get rid of them? Here are some hints on the best ways to get this done!...