Fruit of the tree Carica papaya, in the genus Carica, Papaya is a small tree, the single stem growing from 5 to 10 m tall, with spirally arranged leaves confined to the top of the trunk and the lower trunk conspicuously scarred where leaves and fruit were borne. The leaves of the Papaya plant are as large as 50-70 cm diameter, deeply palmately lobed with 7 lobes. The Nutrients present in the Papaya plant are very good for the health of people of all ages. Through the taste of the Papaya fruit is vaguely similar to pineapple and peach, it is still much milder without the tartness, creamier, and more fragrant and with a texture of slightly over-ripened cantaloupe.
Various studies over the year has shown and brought out the nutrient value of the Papaya fruit all over the world. The Papaya fruit is one of the main Healthy Eating diet that one can have each and everyday. Besides the fruit is also very tasty and cures lots of diseases and also keeps a person healthy and fit for a long time to come. From various Vitamins to minerals the Papaya fruit fights various kinds of ailments in the human body.
Papaya forms a very good Healthy Eating Habit if included in the daily diet of a person. Some of the qualities of Papaya are:
- The mature ripe fruit treats ringworm, and the green fruit treats high blood pressure, and are used as an aphrodisiac.
- The fruit can be directly used topically to skin sores .
- The seeds are anti-inflammatory and analgesic, and they are used to cure
- stomachache and fungal infections.
- The leaves are used as an analgesic, heart tonic, and to treat stomachache.
- The roots are used as an analgesic in the body.
For further information on health diet, browse through the site Healthy Eating Habit
Green Leafy Vegetables
SeafoodSunflower SeedsSalmonLegumesBeetsSpinachCabbagePeachesYamsApricotsCauliflowerOrangesCarrotsTomatoesDatesCottage CheeseGrapefruitPapayaGreen Leafy VegetablesMeat