Excessive sweating is like a disease which can make a person not only physically exhausted but also mentally frustrated. Excessive sweating without any heavy exercise and other health problems is really a trouble for many. People with this problem often get embarrassed and therefore try out various methods in order to control sweating. Some even spend a lot of money over expensive anti-sweating medicines but such medicines hardly work and hence provide no solution to the problem. Getting tainted arms of the shirt and soaked wet armpits are often very uncomfortable and cause lots of trouble. Moreover, most of the antiperspirants available in the market are of no use as such products are fake.
There are some natural remedies that can be followed in order to get rid of this sweating problem. Some of the easy and definite ways that are useful in preventing excessive sweating are as follows:
- Drink More Water: Drinking more water within a day is important as it helps in staying hydrated and thereby keep the temperature of the body low. It effectively helps in removing toxins from the body.
- Calm Down: Getting to much stressed out or nervous may also cause more sweating and hence it is important to stay calm and cool.
- Practice Yoga: Lots of effective yoga techniques are there that can be done on a regular basis in order to control sweating. Meditation is a significant remedy for this problem.
- Cold Shower: To take cold shower more than once in a day is very useful besides using anti-bacterial soaps or body washes.
- Avoid Hot Baths: Hot baths must be avoided completely as it can increase the body temperature.
- Wear Cottons or Natural Fibers: Clothes made out of cotton or natural fibers are good and comfortable as they help the body to get enough air. Nylon and polyester clothes must be avoided especially in summer.
- Carrying Extra Clothes and Keeping Starched Shirts: It is indeed a good idea to keep one or two extra clothes so that the clothes soaked in sweat can be changed with a fresh set of clothes. Starched clothes are advisable to wear as they do not stick to the body easily even after sweating.
- Control Obesity: Overweight is also an important cause for sweating and hence must be controlled.
- Exercise as per Physician’s Advice: It is better to exercise according to a physician’s advice as more exercises may cause more sweating throughout the day.
- Have Healthy and Right Foods: To have lots of fresh fruits, juices and green salads are highly suggested for a better health without having much sweat.
- Avoid Hot Beverages or Drinks: It is recommended to avoid hot tea and coffee or any other hot drinks. Moreover one must also minimize the intake of caffeine as it also increases the body temperature.
- No Alcohol and Cigarettes: A person should also stop having alcohol and cigarettes as they are responsible for causing delay in blood circulation within the body.
Tags : Women, sweat, work-out, gym