Medical news is no longer the doctor`s priority. We all need to know how to take care of ourselves. What does our body need? What are the danger symptoms we need to be wary of? How savvy are you health wise? Take the quiz below and find out.
1. You should exercise at least:
Two days a week
Three days a week
Four days a week
Five days a week
2. Which one of the following oils is bad for your cholesterol count?
3. What is the most important thing to drink every day?
4. How many serving of fruits and vegetables should you have per day?
5. Which of the following have anti cancer properties?
6. Cooking in which vessel is said to bring about Alzheimer`s disease?
7. Chicken soup is a good remedy for:
8. Excessive fatigue and thirst are symptoms of:
9. Seeing the rainbow effect around lights is indicative of:
Being sunny natured
10. Intense sweating and nausea are indications of:
1. Four days
2. Coconut oil
10. Heart Attack
If you have got:
10 answers right, you have an excellent awareness of what`s good and what`s bad for you.
7 answers right, you have good information of health issues.
5 answers right, you have an average knowledge.
Less than five answers right, you really need to get better informed on this topic. If not, your health could be at serious risk.