Headache is one of the common complaints with a large number of people all over the world. You will find a lot of people who face troubles from a headache. There are various causes of headaches which affect the people. Some of the causes of headaches are common whereas some of the causes are uncommon and rare. The rare and uncommon causes are not easy to treat whereas the common causes are easy to treat. But before treating the problem yourself and taking medicines yourself, you should visit a doctor and go through a proper checkup. Most of the headaches are self limiting as well as benign.
Some of the common causes of headaches are listed below. Scroll down and go through the article to know more about the various causes.
- Tension: Severe tension can also lead to headaches. This will also affect your daily life. This is a type of headache which will prevail until and unless you lower down your tensions.
- Migraine: Migraine pain is also a major reason for headaches. These are said to be one of the severe types of headaches. This is a type of headache which takes longer period of time to heal. You have to continue medications regularly.
- Cerebral aneurysms: There are a lot of people who suffer from cerebral aneurysms which results in headaches.
- High blood pressure: This is also a major cause of headache. Severe blood pressure creates a pressure on your head. This results in headaches. You should take proper medicines for blood pressure so that it is in control and you are not affected with headaches.
- Brain tumors: This is one of the major causes of headaches. Severe headaches at times are a warning for brain tumors. You should always consult a doctor if you are facing headaches regularly. This will help you to detect the brain tumors. You can take proper medication and cure yourself. Otherwise this could be fatal as well.
- Ever-fluctuating estrogen during menstrual years: This is a common symptom or cause of headaches in most of the women. Those women who go through this period are highly affected with headaches. Their headaches are severe and at times take a lot of time to get cured.
- Eye strain: Severe eye strain can also lead to headaches. If you are watching TV or working on computers for a long period of time, you will be affected with headache.
- Dehydration: Loss of water in your body can also lead to headache. This is because it induces gas formation which can affect your body. Drinking lot of water everyday is one of the major remedies for this.
- Low blood sugar: Low blood sugar levels can also lead to headaches. Sugar is an important component of our body and if it is not found in proper amounts in our body, it can lead to headaches.
- Sinusitis: This is also one of the major causes of headaches. Similar to migraine, this is one of the causes which will take a longer period of time to get cured.
Other than this there are some rarer causes of headaches which includes some of the life-threatening conditions such as meningitis, encephalitis and many more. To know more about headaches, have a look through the pages of sitagita. And educate yourself.