Get a bunch of teens to make a batch - wrap up in colourful foil - lay them out in little baskets and pass them around. Do give your teens credit for their handiwork. Or do they prefer cash?
Easy Choco Easter eggs
- 1 bar chocolate
- 1/4 cup milk powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. artificial liquid sweetener
- 8 tsp. finely chopped nuts
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Add milk powder and mix.
- Cook 2-3 minutes, then add vanilla and sweetener.
- Spread on small greased pan or plate.
- Chill. Cut into 8 pieces.
- Form into egg-shaped balls and then roll lightly in chopped nuts.
Wrap in foil. Chill till you pack into tiny baskets lined with colourful crepe paper. Finish with a bow and present with a flourish.