1. Do you have clarity of thought and expression? Can you feel without melodrama? Become a "Consultant Psychologist".
You will help people clarify their direction and find meaning in their lives.
This of course, requires a fair amount of maturity- but foundation for this can be laid by choosing suitable courses - in Psychology, Social Work, Personnel Management, Human Resource oriented subjects and so on.
The people you will work with are likely to be
- Retrenched employees
- Convalescents or people who have been through life-altering trauma
- Women returning to work after divorce or bereavement
- People nearing retirement
- Others in need of counselling
2. Pet Care Specialist
You love animals. You are caring, committed and consistent. Patient. Not queasy or finicky about "mucking" about. Okay. Go ahead and train to be an Animal Trainer. A degree in Veterinary Science would be invaluable - but a basic Science degree with apprenticeship should also be possible.
- Find work on stud farms
- Set up training schools
- Run camps
- Start shelters
3. Creative Assistant / Consultant
Creativity your middle name? Go on and make it work for you. Qualify yourself first. A Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in Commercial Art. Proficiency, or at least knowledge of PageMaker, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and other presentation software. Stay updated and you can`t go wrong.
You can work with:
- Ad Agencies
- Publishing Houses
- Printers and DTP Centres
You can just bring out the entrepreneur in you and start your own Creative Consultancy.
Or just freelance.
4. Web WeavingDesign and Maintain Websites
You will, of course
5. Food Scientist
With a degree in dietetics and food service management, hotel management and catering, all of "Food World " opens up to you.
Food Processing, Production, Packaging, Research and Development, Marketing and Management these are all the enticing paths that you could take.
Here again, you could
- Find employment in the Food Industry
- Choose to be self - employed and offer employment to others.
There is more where this came from the changing world of career options.
Keep in touch. It`s an encouraging picture, overall.