Humour is essential for our very existence. A joke lightens the tone of the subject .We always tend to remember a person who cracks jokes and makes us laugh. Small pleasurable things can make us happy especially when we are desperately in need of some kind of relaxation. Here is a quiz to find out what really makes you smile or laugh. Be honest with your answers!
I. You are at a party at your friends place. A stranger cracks a joke on you. What will you do?
- You will laugh with others and enjoy yourself.
- Laugh with disdain (controlling your emotions)
- Feel insulted and leave.
2. You and your family are posing for a portrait. Somebody cracks a joke. What would you do?
- Try your best to control yourself and to keep a straight face.
- You would laugh a little, but would be in control.
- You would behave as if nothing happened.
3. A family member tells a joke that you know or have heard many times. What would you do?
- Join with the others and laugh loudly as if you have heard it the first time.
- Smile, but groan and put up a face.
- Dont smile at all.
4.What programmes do you like to watch on the television or what genre of play you would go to a theatre for.
- A slapstick comedy.
- Light comedy/drama/jokes
- A serious movie or a documentary.
5. How do you assess yourself? Are you a person who loves comedy or are you the tragic sort?
- Always smiling and laughing.
- You enjoy comedy, but are serious too.
- You are the posh sophisticated type who does not want others to think that you enjoy even slapstick
Lets see how you have fared!
A - You love laughter. You never fail to laugh when a joke is cracked. You also give others an oportunity to make you laugh.
B - You are both fun-loving and serious. You try to create a blend of the funny and serious side of life.
C - You are the serious type. You are fantastic when there is a problem, but you rarely laugh. You dont have to put on an act all the time, you know! Just RELAX!