The movies in Hindi constitute one of the biggest constitution in the world—the hindi film industry. Also called the Bollywood fraternity, this industry comprises all artisans of all levels who work together in making all kinds of movies in Hindi. These movies form a big means of entertainment for the people in India and also many other parts of the world.
The movies in Hindi, especially the ones that are made today, have touch the soul and heart of every Indian, within India and abroad as well. This is because movies in hindi that are made today draw their inspiration from every part of the world, not only from India and are made to suit the global audience. The movies are shot in exotic, scenery locations chosen from any part of the world after thorough research and therefore, make even the Indians located at foreign places get a touch of their land in their one of the most favorite pastimes.
The Bollywood movies consist of a story line with top-class actors (both male and female) in the main lead and some other actors in supporting roles. The story line is stuffed in between with lot of melodious songs that give the audience some break from the main story and are also entertaining and lively at the same time. The Bollywood movies that are made today are far different from the ones that were made in olden times. The entire art work in the movies, such as creativity, cinematography, pasteurization, choreography, dress designing, and all the other aspects involved in making a movie, has improved to impress the global audience that the movies in Hindi attract today.
Because some movies also try to incorporate some elements from the movies in English (Hollywood), such movies are also watched by English men with the subtitles in the movies given in English at the bottom of the movie. The drama, horror, action, story line that are incorporated in Bollywood movies now-a-days appeals to the audience in large because many directors take assistance from many Hollywood artisans to bring a fine touch to their movies. Owing to all this, the name and fame of movies in Hindi are growing by leaps and bounds.
The main stream movies in Hindi are mainly made for the entire family to watch together and therefore have a family touch to them. Although 85% movies in Hindi are targeted at the complete family enjoying it together, the rest 15% movies comprise restricted themes such as adult, kids, issues of national or regional concern, etc., and are therefore, targeted at only a restricted section of the society. In addition to all this, many movies fall in the category of Documentaries, art movies, etc., which are made keeping very low budget and are not promoted and released on a large scale as the main stream movies.
Now-a-days movies in Hindi also address global issues such as global warming, medical disorders are win acclamation from all parts of the world, including non-Indian foreign audience. Some big examples of such kind of movies are Paa, Guzaarish, Slumdog Millionaire, etc. All such movies have taken the Bollywood cinema of a new platform from where there is no turning back. No wonder many Bollywood actors are today flooded with proposals to work on Hollywood movies!