It`s Easter- a time for rejoicing. It is also that time of the year when Easter eggs, cakes and sandwiches are made. Here`s one such recipe for Easter. Hope you enjoy making it.
Nutty Chocolate Easter Eggs
Icing Sugar12 cupsMelted butter 1 cupMilkmaid condensed milk 1 small tinMelted chocolate 500 gmsYellow or orange food colours1/2 tspVanilla essence 3 tspNuts(cashew nuts /badam/raisins)3 tbspBrown sugar 1/2 tspSalt1 tsp
- Mix the vanilla essence, sugar, salt, butter and milk well. You have to knead the mixture nicely.
- Keep aside three quarters of the mixture.
- To the remaining one-quarter, add yellow or orange food colours and mix well.
- Make a ball out of the yellow mixture. Then, use the white mixture to make a small circle around the yellow ball to resemble an egg.
- Place these eggs on a plate to dry.
- Then, dip them in melted chocolate. Add nuts. Cool the eggs.
- Then, refrigerate them.
- You can then cut them into small slices or pieces.
- The Easter hamper can be decorated with these eggs.