Palak leaves blanched10 / small bunchBlack pepper 5-6 cornsJeera ½ tsp Coconut grated4 -5 tbspGhee ¼ tspButtermilk¼ tea cup SaltTo taste Seasoning:
Jeera ¼ tspRed chilli1
- Blanch palak in hot water.
- Drain the water and roughly cut and keep aside
- Put some ghee in a kadai.
- Add jeera, pepper, and red chilli.
- Fry for a second.
- Take a mixer jar, grind palak blanched, jeera, pepper, coconut to a smooth consistency.
- In the remaining ghee in kadai fry a bit of jeera and chilli for seasoning.
- Add the seasonings, and then buttermilk and salt.
- Serve for lunch with hot steaming rice and ghee(optional)