Black-eyed beans ½ cupLima beans ½ cup Assorted vegetables (Beans, carrot, peas, etc) ½ cup Salt 1 tspGaram Masala1 tsp Chilli powder ½ tsp Bread crumbs 2 tbsp Oil for baking cutlets2 to 4 tbsp
- Soak Black-eyed beans and Lima beans for an hour.
- Cook well and grind to a paste. Keep aside.
- Prepare curry with the assorted vegetables. (Tip: Left over curries may also be used)
- Mix vegetable curry with the beans paste.
- Add Chilli powder, Garam Masala, and salt.
- Shape mixture into round balls.
- Flatten the balls and roll over breadcrumbs.
- Fry the cutlets on a non-stick pan with little oil till golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney and sauce