Knowing the calorie content in the food is as important as eating the right kind of food. In today`s world, keeping fit and thinking fit are a way of life. There are a variety of foods to choose from. Each food has its own nutritive value and today most women shop for nutritious foodstuff. Take this quiz to find out how nutrition savvy you are!
1. Wholemeal Bread is:
A. Nutritious B. Fills the stomachC. Can`t satiate hunger
2. An average woman`s calorie intake depends on:
A. Age and the activity she does B. Age and heightC. Personality
3. Oils and fats are required for cooking. Which of the following type does not come under this category?
A. FibresB. MonounsaturatesC. Polyunsaturates
4. Calcium is a:
A. Mineral B. Dairy product C. Vitamin
5. For a dessert which of these has lower calories?
A. Fresh fruits B. Puddings C. Lots of fresh cream mixed in the fruits
6. In which of these is starch least found?
A. Wheat BranB. BreadC. Rice
7. Which of these is called the wonder bean?
A. Soya beans B. Kidney beansC. French beans
8. Which of these is said to be a good source of Vitamin A?
A. CarrotsB. YoghurtC. Citrus fruits
9. Which of these vegetables has the least calories?
A. Celery B. Cabbage C. Beetroot
10. Which one of these snacks has the least calories?
A. Baked potatoes B. ChipsC. Pakodas or BhajjiasNow for the answersMostly As : Hey, you are conscious of the food you eat. Keep it up!Mostly Bs : You are aware of food and what it contains, but do read up some information whenever you can.MostlyCs : Do try to get some information of the food you consume. It is never too late.