Bvlgari pour Femme
A transparent, sensual fragrance with notes of Sambac Jasmine tea, Mimosa and Prelude Rose. This classic perfume is dedicated to women who appreciate the exclusive and refined charm of all Bvlgari creations.
Launched by Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri and Sons, this floral fruity fragrance was conceptualised by an aristocratic family in the Sultanate of Oman in 1983 and was created by Guy Robert. Amouge is a symphony of scents and the crowning achievement of the famous French master Perfumer from Grasse.
Scents and sensibilities
Before you go shop hopping for perfumes, make sure you are in the right mind-set for perfume shopping. And boy! You have lots to choose from - according to your skin type, complexion, moods, diet and even zodiac signs! Some tips to help you sniff the right kind for you...
Your fragrance should be one of the most subtle and personal messages that you send. If you are the bubbly kind, go for a perfume, which has a `sporty` or `fresh` note. If you are generally considered an intense person, then `mushy` is the note for you. And if you are a teasing flirt, then `fruity` note blends better with your nature.
Now go ahead and try those counters. Pick and choose.
Tips on the right way to use perfumes
- Place the perfume in a cool place and always in a vertical position.
- The best place to apply a perfume is on the skin behind the ears and on the pulse points.
- Don`t apply on the clothes as it might leave behind a stain.
- Never spritz your hair with your favourite fragrance.
- Spray the fragrance on body parts that make close contact with air.