"Clothes don`t make a man, but clothes have got many a man a good job."
- Herbert Vreeland
Does fashion work for you? It should. Maybe you`re not paying enough attention to it. You need to make sense of your dress sense.
You need to plan a wardrobe for your workplace in order to look your professional best. No matter how good you are at your job, you need to look proficient when you are at work.
- If you want to make it in the corporate arena, pay careful attention to the clothes you wear and the visual impact you have on others.
- A lack of professional attire will have a negative impact on your bottom line. If you want to be treated as a professional, you must look like one too.
- The importance of looking good especially in today`s global culture has never had it so good. Corporate dressing has come of age everywhere.
- Our physical appearance, our words, and our actions express to others the person we are within.
- The strongest personality indicator is clothing because our clothing reveals how we think we look. Clothing can be easily changed to stress our strong points and camouflage our weak points.
You don`t need to be fashionable, but you just must be well dressed when at work..